Updated: Mar 2
Thank you all again for joining us for Kagami Biraki. A special thank you to our guest instructors and of course, Sensei Gustavo Ramos who came from Miami Aikikai to help celebrate with us!
Here are the major results from our dojo meeting after training:
1. Saturday Class: Moved to 10am EST
2. Staff Instructors Oscar and Dale will be alternating teaching on Tuesday and Thursday as schedules allow
3. Four total seminars (4 total kyu testing opportunities) are tentatively scheduled for 2019: Sensei Grady Lane (February), Sensei Jonathan Weiner (April), Sensei Mike Jones (August), Sensei Sul Hakeem (Fall/TBA)
4. Morning Class: TBD - please make sure you have responded to the survey here: www.aikidopinellas.com/dojo-surveys
5. Community Day Seminars/Workshops: We will continue these on a monthly or bi-monthly basis as a free opportunity to bring in local guest instructors and work on different aspects of our Aikido training (including cross training other disciplines as opportunities allow!)
As always, the success of our dojo has and will continue to be a direct result of all of your contributions and hard work on and off the mat.
For this I am continuously grateful and will continue to do my best to show this gratitude both on and off the mat.
See you on the mat,
P.S. With the new year upon us, take every opportunity to share your love of Aikido and our dojo community with friends and family!
#nutrition #fitness #selfdefense #dunedinaikido #dunedinmartialarts #martialart #palmharboraikido #largomartialarts #palmharbormartialarts #largoaikido #clearwateraikido #clearwatermartialarts #martialartstest #aikido #martialarts